CJP Gives Rajasthan Education Minister 48-Hour Ultimatum After Alleged Attack On Activists
Summarized by AI; it may make mistakes. Check important info
Summarized by AI; it may make mistakes. Check important info

Cockroach Janata Party (CJP) co-convener Ashutosh Ranka has given Rajasthan Education Minister Madan Dilawar a 48-hour ultimatum following the alleged attack on CJP activists who had gone to inspect a government school in Rampura-Kanwarpura village near Sanganer.
Ranka has demanded the immediate arrest of those allegedly involved in the incident and withdrawal of the order restricting public inspections of government schools. He also warned that failure to meet the demands would trigger a major agitation by the CJP across Rajasthan, including a demand for Dilawar’s resignation.
Ranka demands action within 48 hours
Addressing the Rajasthan government after the alleged attack, Ranka said the accused must be arrested immediately and the restrictions on public inspections of schools must be withdrawn.
“You have only 48 hours. The accused must be arrested immediately, and the order restricting public inspections of schools must be withdrawn,” Ranka said.
He warned that if the demands were not met, the CJP would launch an intense agitation across the state.
“This time, the fight will not be limited to schools. We will also demand the resignation of Madan Dilawar,” he said.
CJP activists allegedly attacked during school inspection
The ultimatum follows an incident on Friday morning in Rampura-Kanwarpura, where CJP activists had arrived to inspect the condition of a government school.
Ranka alleged that the school has been functioning from a buffalo shed for several years and claimed that a CJP team had visited the school last year as well, but found that the situation had not changed.
According to Ranka, people associated with the BJP were present before the activists arrived and the team was allegedly attacked soon after reaching the area.
“Our activists were attacked despite the police being informed. The windows of our vehicles were smashed, mobile phones were destroyed, a female activist was assaulted, and even my shirt was torn,” Ranka alleged.
He further claimed that one team member suffered a fractured arm and that the activists were subjected to stone-pelting.
Police action awaited
Ranka also alleged that women members of the CJP team were targeted during the incident, with their mobile phones allegedly damaged in the stone-pelting.
He accused the police of remaining passive during the confrontation and alleged that the attack was pre-planned and carried out at the behest of the Education Minister. These allegations could not be independently verified.
According to the CJP, tensions escalated after local villagers objected to the activists’ presence and prevented them from entering the school premises. The situation intensified after Ranka reached the spot, with both sides becoming involved in a confrontation.
The CJP has alleged that its activists were chased and assaulted and that vehicles and mobile phones were damaged during the incident.
Further details regarding the identities of those involved and police action are awaited.